Wednesday, June 30, 2010

were did the week go?

wow cant believe it is already Wednesday. My last two weeks have flown bye so quickly I feel like I have not accomplished anything. Today I need to get the house clean from top to bottom. I have a ton of family coming to town. My dad, who I have not seen in about 6 years is coming to visit. He is in Wainwright right now teaching a bunch of military guys how to be better soldiers. He is only about 7 hours away instead of 20. He has not met my husband or his 2 youngest grand babies plus he will be meeting Tyler's family too. Tyler's mom and step-dad are coming to visit and camp for the July 1 holiday too. They are bring their trailer so I don't have to worry about where they will be staying but my dad has not called or email me back yet to let me know if he will be staying here and for how long. Then on Sunday Cara gets blessed so mom and Bill are coming in from Taber with my sister's 3 kids for that. Bill will be doing the blessing. Still need to call people about that. UUUGGGG to much to do. Have to call Service Canada today and find out about Michaela's passport so she can go to Cuba in February 2011, and need to find out what needles she needs. Also need to call my up line at Avon to find out how to reactivate someone and to get my order released on time. Well I guess I will be busy on the phone because if dad doesn't email me back today I will have to call him tonight. I love having family around and I love being busy but I actually have other things I need to be doing this week. Oh well will have to push them aside until next week and then mail everything out. LOL Have a wonderful July holiday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment