Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Now were to start

Yesterday I started to reorganize my scrappy area. Well it never got finished yesterday and today I have move more of my album and all the stuff I had upstairs that I was working on into my room. I am feeling a little overwhelmed, I have no idea where to start. I have to big baskets full on my bed, organizers all over my floor in front of my desk and my desk piled high. The only clear space is my computer desk. I think I will start with the baskets on my bed because most of that goes in the large wall unit I move and organized yesterday, then on to the stuff on the floor and last my working desk. During all this reorganizing I have been going through everything and trashing things I have held on to for one reason or another. The scrappy stuff I don't use is going into a container and then donated. I have a friend on scrapbooks.com that needs it for kids crafts at a summer camp she volunteers at every year. That way there is no waste of some perfectly good things that are just not my style.
Well before I get to continue with the organizing, I just got a call from the parent that I babysit for and they are bring him by now since he seems much better then he did this morning. Puts all plans on hold because I also have a interview with another parent but place their child here so I need to do some cleaning upstairs while the kids sleep. Once that is done hopefully I will be able to spend a few hours on my scrappy area until they wake up and my appointment. gets here. Well got to go and feed the kidlits then nap, sweep and mop floors then back downstairs. LOL what a busy day this is turning into.

No comments:

Post a Comment