Monday, June 14, 2010

My day

Welcome, I am a terrible journal writer but I know it is important to keep one. I am more aware of that now then when I was growing up. I think that keeping this blog will help me be more committed to journal writing as I spend a lot of time on the computer once my children are in bed.
My days start at about 6:00am and go until about midnight. Plus I am up at least once in the night. This is due to the ages of my children. Michaela is 16 and she needs to be up early for seminary every day, then there is Frederick, 12, he has an alarm but refuses to get up when it goes off. Next I have Veronica, 1 1/2, will wake up early if the older two make too much noise, and last Cara who at this time is 1 1/2 months. She is the reason for the late nights and, if I am lucky, 4 hours I get to sleep before she wakes for her feeding at 3:30am. Then back to sleep until 6:00 or 6:30. Now this would not be to bad if I got to nap in the day with my two little girls but I run a day home and I am an Avon consultant/team leader. So during the day I watch other people's children along with my own and when they have quiet/nap time in the afternoon I tend to be on the phone taking orders or helping out my team members with Avon. The older two have school and are normally home by 4pm. They do their homework or if they have none, read for an hour, while I am preparing supper. Supper time can be hectic as Cara nurses at the same time we sit to eat. 7pm and it is time for Veronica to have her bottle of milk before bed. 8pm Fred goes to bed and then 10pm for Michaela and me if I want Cara to settle for the night, otherwise I am up until midnight with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment