Friday, June 25, 2010

Friday already.

Were did the week go? Very busy week was not on my computer very much at all that's why there are no new post. LOL told you I was a bad journal writer. Lets see if I can summarize my week. Ended up babysitting 3 days instead of 4, called all my Avon customers and delivered most of the orders. Had to find utilities bills that were a year old for the landlord. Found out I was paying utilities for 2 months at my old place after I had moved. Journal about 10 pages in Veronica's baby/photo album. Altered a storage container that looks like a book to hold my Cuttle Bug embossing folders. Downloaded a ton of pics to the computer then uploaded all my scrappy work to my scrapbook.com page. Cara has taken up a lot of time and right now will not let me do anything if she is awake. Once 9:30pm hits if she falls asleep while being held we can't even put her down. She tends to cry on and off from 10 until midnight most nights so lack of sleep right now is an issue. Love the little squirt no matter how much of a pain she can be. Veronica goes to bed fine but then gets up and plays or read on the floor. She has been pulling her pillows and blanket down too so if we have not checked on her and put back into bed she wakes up there too, stinker.

No comments:

Post a Comment