Monday, June 14, 2010

Crazy I know!

So have no children to watch other then my own so I decide to organize my scrapbook/craft area in my master bedroom. Right now I don't have much space because we turned the office into Cara's room. Every time I want to do any scrappy stuff I have to choose everything I want and move it upstairs to the kitchen and take over the kitchen table. I hate doing this because then the table has to be cleared off everyday and things stacked on my floor. Then while I am scraping and want other embellishments or paper have to go downstairs to our bedroom and pull more stuff upstairs. UGGGG what a bother.
Next year if we are still in this place Veronica and Cara will share the master bedroom upstairs and Michaela will be move into Veronica's old room. It is about half the size of the master bedroom and she won't have her own bathroom anymore. She is sad about the bathroom part and she needs to down size all the "stuff" she has.
Anyway back to the reorganizing. I pulled everything off my shelving unit and moved it closer to the door so that I could move my plastic draw shelves closer to my desk. Everything got piled onto the bed and now trying to decide how I want it all stored again. At this time bed is still half covered but I had to take a break. Next need to clean off my computer desk, work desk and reorganize the filing cabinet so that I have a place for my Avon info, books, and orders. I can't wait for next year because if we are still here I will have my own space and our master bedroom downstairs will be just that a bedroom.
Now I keep saying "if we are still here". What I am referring to is our lease is up and as long as our landlord doesn't increase our rent we will resign and continue to live here. If he wants to up the rent then we will be looking for a new place. Which can be hard to find as we need at least a 4 bedroom if the rooms are large, if not then a 5 bedroom. Now if that happens then we are planing on talking to someone in our ward that does "Rent to Own" properties so we can move into our own place. If we have to move then please let it be into something we can call ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment