Sunday, February 13, 2011

Growing up

I am constantly surprised by my children. My youngest is 10 months and decided it was time to climb the stairs. She and I were sitting in the family room sorting books and putting them away when she went off to play. Next thing I know my oldest, 16 years, yells out "look mom, Cara is climbing the stairs!" By the time I turned around she was at the top of the stairs just happy as can be. Now she is still combat crawling, pulling her self up on the furniture and walking along it, but climbing stairs, I was not expecting that for a couple of months yet. Needless to say the gate came out and is up at the bottom of the stairs until she is out of this stage.
Veronica can now count to 10 she does it very quietly and might miss one number but she can count. She also is very polite and has very pretty manners. On the other hand she has wicked tantrums which we are working on getting under control.
Michaela is going on her first trip out of country ever to Cuba this week with her band. It is a cultural exchange and they also will be doing some humanitarian projects. They will be working with several different schools and their students while there and have one day to do the touristy stuff. She will be gone for a full week. Lucky Girl, I have only traveled to the States. This will be her second trip on her own without family. I cant wait to see the pics.
There is more news but first I want to confirm everything and get contracts all signed before I spill it. Well off to finish supper so until next time stay safe and may the Lord hold you in the Palm of His Hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment