Friday, February 25, 2011

Just when you thought.....

So our one and only reliable vehicle decide to quit working this past weekend. We finally have a garage to take it to and get it fixed. If that was not bad enough both girls have been sick but was not to worried until last night/early this morning. Cara is not doing well. She is not eating solids and is barely drinking milk, she is not even willing to nurse. Now she is getting enough in her system to keep her hydrated because she is having wet diapers but it is her breathing I am most concerned with. Plus if she continues not eat or drinking she will get dehydrated quickly. Normally this would be no big issue because I could just up and stick her in the van and off to the doctor's office but I have no wheels. So now I have to rely on the generosity of friends and hope they are available to help me out. Otherwise I have no idea how I am going to get her to see a doctor. She is sleeping better right now then she did all night but that might be due to the shower I gave her this morning to help clear out her nose and the steam to help her breath better. Also was able to get her to take an oz of pediesure. Hope she will drink more as her tummy was growling this morning. She also pucked up twice that was why the shower in the first place. I hate it when the really young ones get sick there is not much you can do but wait it out or when it gets worse take them to the doctor. Hopefully she will get better soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment