Friday, January 21, 2011

Genealogy

I am so excited for my two oldest children tomorrow. I have been working on and off on my family history so that the Temple work for them could get done. Tomorrow 8 of my ancestors will have their work started. 4 male and 4 female. Would be more if I had death dates  and other assorted information. Now here is my goal...Every Sunday will be my Genealogy day. A dear family friend is staying with my mom and her job is Genealogy so I am going to do as much as I can and then see what directions she can steer me to that would help. I will finally full fill a promise I made when I was a teen to make sure I got my family information done and submitted to the Temple. Every time I sit down and do a little genealogy I get very excited. It is amazing to see were your roots are from and sometimes the interesting stories of them in history. I look forward to working on this and to continue the work needed for my family. Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment