Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Winter is here

Weather reports says it will snow for the next 3 days. Well this morning I woke up and saw blowing white stuff. It is sad really because the Christmas lights are not up outside yet and it is blowing like crazy. Temp is   -3 right now with it getting colder by this afternoon. Up to 5cm of snow but we wont know it because it is all blowing away. It rained last night before it snowed so the roads are going to be slick. Tyler started working today at 6am which is nice because he will then be home at 2pm. I start working next Monday at Cleo in the evenings. We have been seeing how Cara does without me in the evenings. Leaving her in the living room with Tyler or Michaela and then I hit my scrapbook room down the hall and stay there. If she doesn't see me or hear my voice she is fine. If she does see/hear me she crawls down the hall to me. It is very cute. She should be fine while I am gone. She is still nursing but eats foods to so they should be able to feed her something until I get home after 9pm. I look forward to working in the evenings as it will give me something to do and I love Cleo and the people I work with there. I would love to go back to full time but that will have to wait until the kids are in school, childcare is way to much money! Off to enjoy staying indoors and reading/stitching with the kidlets :)

No comments:

Post a Comment