Sunday, November 7, 2010

Super Saturday

What a crazy weekend it has been. Relief Society had our Super Saturday and man it was busy. Had to take Cara with me because it was an all day event and she is not ready to stay home yet. She did really well in the morning playing in the playpen but come lunch and the afternoon she was not cooperating. Was able to feed her and get her to sleep for about an hour so I could go eat. All the homemade soups were wonderful and the squares too. I love my sweets, LOL. So the classes that I took were an beautiful Advent calendar that said "Tis the Season for CHRIST" then most of the squares had pictures of Christ on them. I used some pics of little children praying, sharing, etc. as well. It turned out wonderfully. Each one that was done turned out differently. I used snowflakes and blues for the card stock because I did not want it to be Christmas designs even though it is a Christmas decoration. I also attended a cupcake decorating class and am finally able to make roses out of icing! So excited that I can do that. Now just need to buy more tips since my have disappeared. Also made little tutus for the girls. Veronica's is a little large, oops and Cara's is a Tutu dress which still needs to get done. Plus made matching head bands for them.

Monday will be a busy day for me this week, Nov. 11 is a holiday so I have all the kids I normally babysit and my sisters 3 kids while my mom and Bill are in court to find out if they stay in custody or if my sister gets them back. They were here Thursday and Friday for the same reason and mom said it looks good that the kids will be staying in care. That means private guardianship for my mom and Bill. But Nicole's Lawyer still has to present his case and that happens on Monday and Tuesday. Tuesday the Judge will also make a decision on what happens to the kids. I hope they stay with mom and Bill because they will at least get the help they need mentally and physically. If they go back to Nicole I can see that with in a year they will be back in care. There is no way she will be able to take care of the boys. She has not had them in over 2 years and has no clue at their behaviour issues or that there are mental problems too. She refuses to except the fact that both boys are ADHD, and that they need medication. She "feels" that is just a label. Fred has been diagnosed with ADHD and is on medication that seems to help him and it makes his life much more productive. Once a decision has been made I will post at let you all know. This whole process is very frustrating because the kids should of only been in care for a year and then this should of been in court, it was handle very poorly by social services and for the longest time they didn't think there was an issue with Nicole but now that all the experts have had a say in the case it just shows that she is incapable of taking care of kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment