Friday, September 24, 2010

One of those weeks

I have no idea were this week went. Doesn't seem like I got anything done but Friday is here already. Have you ever had one of those weeks were everyday seems to continue even if you have had sleep. That's what if feels like to me. I know I have been very busy but it doesn't look like it. There is still so much to do. I have to finish my paper work to take Jason back to court, I will not go in to that here as this blog is for my family and not for me to vent. Laundry, clean the downstairs which is our main living space, move somethings around, help Michaela go through her closet and organize it so that somethings can be moved around. Need to measure her room and plan how I am going to put Veronica and Cara in there this February. Measure the office, were Cara is now and plan on how I am going to fit my scrapbook stuff in there. I like it all to be planned out before I move everyone around. Come February every one's room is changing except Tyler's and mine. It will be a pain but is needed. Veronica and Cara get the master bedroom upstairs, Fred moves into Veronica's room, and Michaela moves into Fred's room. All my scrappy stuff which is in the master bedroom downstairs moves into the office and we get our Bedroom back which will be nice. Looks like we will be staying here even if the rent goes up, wanted to get into a rent-to-own but so far not possible. They want a 3% down for you to move into their houses, if I had a down payment or was able to save one I would not want to go into a rent to own I would just go to the bank for a mortgage. Oh well we will see how things go in the spring. Anyways off I go to get started on my list of things to do for Friday so that my weekend can be somewhat free of chores :D

No comments:

Post a Comment