Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Crafts

So I love crafts. Anyone that knows me, knows I love to cross stitch and my second favourite past time is scrap booking which has evolved into any paper crafts and altering items, LOL. I said to Tyler a couple of months ago that I would LOVE to learn about cake decorating, his response was "don't you have enough hobbies?" Well I will put the cake decorating on hold for now because it really doesn't fit into my busy life. So now my days consist of watching kids, my own and others, house duties, crafting and if I am lucky until Hockey season starts watching my favourite shows, Bones, Criminal Minds, House, Smallville, Fringe and Dances with the Stars. Add on top of that, time on the computer maybe playing WOW (world of warcraft), Facebook, correspondences, church callings, and 2 blogs. Yes 2 blogs, this one for my journal and one just to showcase my creative designs, which I hope to start selling my cross stitch from in a couple of months.  If you want to check it out here is the address http://drayia.blogspot.com/ . My friends think I am insane or a superwoman because all I do, I just laugh because there is so much more that I should do but don't and they just see the surface things. They still tell me I am amazing and I just shrug and just keep going. Most of what I do helps keep me from going crazy because watching little kids all day can drive me nuts, I love it and love the age that I watch but some days when they are all whiny or screaming I just want to run away. So my crafts and most importantly my cross stitch gives me the patience I need to deal with them day in and day out.

No comments:

Post a Comment