Friday, December 31, 2010

Resolutions

Well I can honestly say that I kept my resolutions this past year and it is again time to make more. I plan on keeping the ones from last year but adding a few new ones.

1. I have 3 Blogs...Post once a week on family blog.
2. Try to stress less about financial situation.
3. Cross stitch more
4. Read the scriptures more and books less.
5. In April, Cara will be 1 and weened then, start to lose baby weight, goal lose 25-30 lbs.
Now for the list from last year
6. Spend at least one night a week playing board games
7. Sit down and craft every other day, include the kids at least once.
8. Manage time better.
9. Take more pictures and get a Family photo (this one is unfinished from last year)
10. Finish making my Wedding Album. The pp is selected I just need to do LOs now.

I wish everyone a Happy and Safe New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment