Tuesday, August 24, 2010

So sorry

So sorry I have been slacking on my blog entries. I have taken the last month off from everything that I can. Needless to say my house is a mess, need to do laundry and get everything ready for the start of school next week. OK that means working the kids hard for the next couple of days. Michaela is having her 16 birthday party on Thursday so we have 2 days to make the house look somewhat clean. Then Friday I need to drop them off in Taber for cornfest with the Grandparents. They will be back Sunday ready to go to school on Monday. I love this time of year because things settle back down into a routine which I love. Up early, get kids ready for school, start my day and then start making supper, evening homework if any and then a family game. This year we as a family are going to start a whole lot of things to make us, hopefully, a better family, closer and more loving. I decided that with the start of school it would be the perfect time to start a new routine.

Before I list what changes we are making I will let you all know that we are members of The Church of Latter-day Saints or in other words Mormans. So all our changes that we are making will help us be better members too.

Here is how a day will go. Up early to have family prayer, breakfast, then send the 2 oldest off to school. My job, which is a day home then begins. Lunch, nap, outside then it is time to start supper, kids home from school. Homework for them, kids I watch picked up, supper then dishes. Right after dishes we will have scripture study and then family prayer. If there is time a family game, then get ready for bed. Once the middle two are in bed then there hopefully will be some me time depending on how Cara is that night. Plus on Monday nights we will have Family Home Evening with a lesson.

These are changes that I know are needed in our family and hopefully they will bring us together as a family and closer to our Heavenly Father as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment